Google-Desktop-Developer@googlegroups.com

Re: Trouble Registering the sample code Benjamin [API Guru] Wed Jul 08 13:30:39 2009

I think Google Desktop might register some DLLs and objects which
expose functionality. Since Google Desktop is not written for 64bit,
these are registered in the 32bit layer of Windows and not accessible
if your script runs through the 64bit Windows Script Host. So my best
guess is that this is indeed an issue with the 64bit operating system.
Until Google Desktop fully supports it there is nothing you can do.

To check which object failed exactly, try attaching a debugger and
stepping through the script.

Best regards,
Benjamin