Google-Desktop-Developer@googlegroups.com

Re: package tracker Stefan vd Fri Jul 17 12:00:39 2009

Hi,

No, there is no Java Class Libraries for tracking a package. Here
below a URL of a gadget that use a 'Package Tracker' key to find his
post. (search in UPS, USPS, FedEx and DHL/Airborne). And also show it
on Google Map.
http://desktop.google.com/plugins/i/packagetracker.html?hl=en

Kind Regards,
Stefan Van Damme (aka Stefan vd)