Google-Desktop-Developer@googlegroups.com

details view expanding other details view mrf Thu Mar 18 08:00:11 2010

Hey I found in one of our gadgets that whenever user click content in
main xml the details are displaying in details view its fine and if
again user clicking any option in details view then again another
details view is opening,
wat actually i mean is

from "main.xml-->details.xml-->details1.xml" is getting opened but
when i tried to open a details view from main it is working fine and
now i again write similar code in details view inorder to open my
another(second) details view from first details view it is not getting
open so how could I accomplish this... anyone there to solve my
problem... if so thank you in advance