Google-Desktop-Developer@googlegroups.com

In need of some feedback on my domain search gadget Shawn Reimerdes Wed Nov 03 16:00:50 2010

I have completed my first gadget and submitted it to the directory
many weeks ago, but it is still yet to be added.  I was wondering if
there are any mistakes.  Can you please take a look at my code at give
me some feedback?

It's a domain search for brazil registro.br.

Download:
http://webnames.com.br/gadgets/GoogleDesktop/download/PesquisaDominio.gg