Google-Gadgets-API@googlegroups.com

[Google-Gadgets-API] My old gadgets haven't been removed yet. Thi Tran Mon Aug 24 11:05:38 2009

I used "Deletion request form" to order removing my old gadgets.
http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/102699120831424727967/champagne-google-gadget.xml
http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/102699120831424727967/act-champagne.xml

And I received reply mail from this tool: "the deletion should become
active within one week".

But they haven't been removed until now(more one week).
Can someone tell me why?
Thanks!