Google-Gadgets-API@googlegroups.com

[iGoogle Developer Forum] Re: iGoogle - "My Gadgets" do not work. GTato Wed May 25 03:01:04 2011

Hello Tien,

"My Gadgets" is still working, but not the way it did.

When you go to developer mode no gadgets are cached. And, if you want
to add a gadget you can do:
Add gadgets (at the top-right of the tab)-> Add feed or gadget (at the
left side).

After this change, access to gadget definitions through this gadget
are no longer supported.