Google-Gadgets-API@googlegroups.com

[iGoogle Developer Forum] Unpublising gadget from igoogle Zuratis Software Thu Jul 14 06:00:22 2011

Hello Sir/Madame,

Please help me to delete the following gadget in iGoogle Directory:
http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/114589930252847130323/testbyfood2good.xml

Website address:
http://www.google.com/ig/directory?type=gadgets&url=hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/114589930252847130323/testbyfood2good.xml

I have done the following:

 Deleted testbyfood2good.xml
 This gadget is no longer in my Gadget Dashboard
 However, this gadget is still in iGoogle Directory.

Thank you for your help,

Thanks and Reagrds
Prashant