Google-Gadgets-API@googlegroups.com

Re: [iGoogle Developer Forum] Spam in the iGoogle directory sam mak Sun Aug 28 14:01:06 2011

I need point to the same thing.The directory is flooded with gadgets from
Apphaven, which are totally useless and are only made for the purpose to
show ads using a video from youtube.These gadgets have not only flooded the
directory but are also eroding the rankings of other more useful and
creative gadgets.I have submitted some gadgets recently but due to these
spam gadgets couldnt find users for it and seems they are lost into
directory somewhere.