Google-Gadgets-API@googlegroups.com

Re: [iGoogle Developer Forum] gadgets disappeared in gadget directory,Pls check and tell me why the gadgets are not coming Takashi Matsuo ♟ Thu Feb 02 05:09:46 2012

Hi valy,

I'm sorry for the late reply on this. Could you tell me the URLs of your
gadgets in question?
I'll take a look.

Cheers,

-- Takashi

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 11:39 AM, valy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>  I have published many gadgets and it was coming when i search in
> gadget directory for the past 2 years.
>
> Now that is not coming in the gadget directory. Can anyone tell me
> how do i get my gadgets back again.
>
> Pls chk and tell me why that is not coming.
>
> Looking for the google employee to help me on this.
>
> Regards,
> valy

Takashi Matsuo | Developer Advocate | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | 03-6384-9224