Google-Gadgets-API@googlegroups.com

[iGoogle Developer Forum] Re: Reg Not able to publish the gadgets Beaver82 Fri Feb 03 11:17:34 2012

Same problem here i'm using the Google Gadget Editor and it gives me
this error:

There was an error fetching your submitted URL. Please make sure that
http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/109942417827914525428/justin-twitch.xml
is publicly accessible and try again.