Google-Gadgets-API@googlegroups.com

Re: [iGoogle Developer Forum] Re: Reg Not able to publish the gadgets Takashi Matsuo ♟ Fri Feb 03 11:21:22 2012

Hi Riccardo,

I think there was small amount of submissions ended up with the
failure you mentioned.
I noticed that now you have deleted the gadget from the server. I
think now you should be able to submit it again.

Could you do that?

Let me know if you still have problem.

-- Takashi

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:29 AM, Riccardo Caroli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Now when i submitted it said "retry in a few minutes"... after a few minutes
> I retry and it keeps saying:
> http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/109942417827914525428/justin-twitch.xml
>  has already been submitted.
>
> What I've to do now? I can't find it on the gadget library...

Takashi Matsuo | Developer Advocate |[EMAIL PROTECTED]