Google-Gadgets-API@googlegroups.com

[iGoogle Developer Forum] Re: gadgets disappeared in gadget directory,Pls check and tell me why the gadgets are not coming gWidgets.com Tue Feb 14 10:01:18 2012

Hi Takashi,

I'm still seeing a lot of my gadgets missing from the directory. Is
there a fix across the board that will fix these issues?

Thanks!