Google-Gadgets-API@googlegroups.com

[iGoogle Developer Forum] Re: Maximize gadget and keep it that way? Adam Cahan Tue Apr 03 19:00:15 2012

Hi Dan,

Whatever happened to this? I'm searching around the net, investigating
canvas views and stuff, but haven't figured out how to set the default view
for my google tasks gadget to 'maximize' on my own igoogle page. Is there
an easy way to do this, maybe with a bit of code or a theme or something?
All I want is an igoogle page that, when I go to it, gives me my tasks
gadget really big (maximized).

Best,

Adam