Google-Gadgets-API@googlegroups.com

Re: [iGoogle Developer Forum] Directory Listing Spammers Javier Sun Apr 08 18:00:19 2012

I agree with you, gadget spammers should be stopped! I suggest we should make a
list of developers and gadget spammers so it'll be easier for Google to remove
and ban these developers. Quote me if you want to join!

Sent from my iPhone