IRPCA@googlegroups.com

RE: 6/20-21 Double Regional and Club Trials - MMP West Track - Registration Open Carl Buckland Fri May 29 09:00:33 2009

Hi Dave,
My car is broken for the rest of the summer (blew the
motor), so I am without wheels.
I am, therefore, available to teach. Let me know.
Also, is the SCCA race in conjunction with the MPRA races
that weekend, or on separate tracks?
Carl

Carl R. Buckland, Attorney at Law
420 East South Temple, Suite 480
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
801-531-6686
Fax 531-6690
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of dkizerian
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 8:41 AM
To: IRPCA
Subject: 6/20-21 Double Regional and Club Trials - MMP West
Track - Registration Open

"The Thrilla in Tooele (two-el-a)"
6/20-21 Double Regional and Club Trials - MMP West track
SCCA Sanction # 09-R-647-S / 09-R-648-S / 09-CT-649-S
Held under the 2009 General Competition Rules and/or the
2009 Club
Trials rules.

As one of the race chairs for this weekend I'd like to thank
you for
coming out to share our track, our hospitality, and our
completion.
This weekend marks only the second time there has been
regional racing
on the MMP West track, and last time is was snowing, so
fasten your
harnesses, put on your gloves, and get ready for a fun
filled weekend
of track records being broken right and left. Now unfasten
your
harness, because you forgot to grab something that is just
out of
reach on the passenger floor!

For those of you that Club race in the PCA, your PCS
competition
license is accepted by the SCCA for regional races, and
there are
temporary weekend memberships available.

We also have a Club Trials Intermediate/advanced day on the
schedule
each day for those of you that wand some more DE track time.

I'd like to thank the workers for volunteering to put on an
exciting
race weekend. This event would be impossible without their
continued
dedication to Sports car racing.

Please join us Saturday night for the party in the paddock,
we'll be
grilling, sharing stories (both real and embellished), and
mostly just
enjoying the company of other drivers, volunteers, crew and
family.

All information can be found at
http://forums.utahscca.com/showthread.php?t=6797

Have a fun, fast, and safe weekend, and thanks again for
sharing our
event with us!

Dave Kizerian
Utah Region SCCA