Kelly-Clarkson-Street-Team@yahoogroups.com

[Kelly-Clarkson-Street-Team] Looking for singles. debbie.uster Mon Sep 10 06:02:27 2007

I am a fun loving, warm person who i not afraid to express affection
indoor or outdoors. I am looking for someone who is comfortable with
who he is and someone who knows what he wants. I want someone who i not
afraid to fall in love and who knows what it is to be in a healthy,
loving, trusting relationship. I know that no one is perfect am i am by
no means seeking perfection...i just want someone who wants to
experience live with a smile.....life is too short not to.
If you love me,please check and join my circle:

http://interracialsingle.zoomshare.com/files/index.htm