LR-LoadRunner@googlegroups.com

Re: LR 9.0 Controller Errors Srinivas N Mon Dec 29 03:05:06 2008

1)Check for data whether it is properly paremetarized to scale to the
concurrency you are running.2)Cross check whether any hardcoded values still
exist in the Script.
3)Check whether you have properly correlated the things. Enable complete LR
log and check if correlation values are getting saved or not.
4)Enable IIS log and check if any deadlocks or errors found in it. This will
ensure whether your application is scaling to the concurrency you are
running.

Regards,
Srinivas N

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Gaz Davidson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]