LR-LoadRunner@googlegroups.com

Loadrunner Real time [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sat Jan 16 06:00:13 2010

Hi Friends,

recently i came Manual Testing to Loadrunner, so I want real time how
to start and end script in Loadrunner, and i want scripting
part,Analysis, monitoring,bottlenck,tuning,reporting and results,plz
explain to me and
I want real time material in loadrunner plz send to me friends,

bye take care

Jagan