LR-LoadRunner@googlegroups.com

Integaration of MQ tester with LR-9.51? Rekha S Wed Feb 15 10:00:57 2012

Hello All,

Could you please guide me in the following?

1. Basic requirements for the integaration of MQ tester with LR-9.51
2. How to record using MQ series client protocol - using Loadrunner
3. MQ client is installed in the machine but dont have MQ tester.

Please help me out in resolving the same at the earliest.

Thanks in advance...