LR-LoadRunner@googlegroups.com

Re: Flex: Failed to parse xml in FlexRemotingObject::RemoveRootNode on code generation Kamran Khan Wed Feb 15 22:00:27 2012

Have you been able to resolve this error by now? I think yes. :)

The problem is mainly caused when LR fails to deserialize the response from
Flex application and gives you error that script is unusable. If you still
opt to keep the generated script, it will not work and result in errors you
reported later.

This has been discussed in forum, specially after your posting but in other
threads. Keep in mind that at the end of the day, LR may still be unable to
deserialze your particular areas, which in my opinion, is because of less
mature support of LR Flex protocol.

I hope you've already resolved the problem by yourself, by now.

Sincerely,
Kamran Khan
Principal/Lead, SQA & Test Automation
BSCS Hons., MBA, Certified HP PC <http://chromeinstitute.com/>, LR,