LR-LoadRunner@googlegroups.com

Re: How to correlate the data which is in XML format tpm Thu Feb 16 14:00:21 2012

It is similar as the normal correlation.
For this  first we have find the root node or header  of the XML.Find
the right and left bound of the xml from the server response.
example if xml starts with <title name> it should end with <\title
name.>.So we should identified the right bound of  <title name> and
left bound of<\title name.>.

If the xml is very large in size,You have to use
web_set_html_max_param(" ").Otherwise it would show correlation error
even though your left bound and right bound is correct.
Thanks n Regards
Tpm