LR-LoadRunner@googlegroups.com

how to regenerate the script in flex protocol which was recorded in HTTP Protocol Pramod Fri Feb 17 09:00:30 2012

Hi Friends,

I have done a script in HTTP protocol as Flash screen is not getting
displayed with Flex protocol. I want to regenerate the script in flex
protocol to encode the binary data. is this possible in LR 9.52
version?

Regards
Pramod