LR-LoadRunner@googlegroups.com

Re: To download a file while working on SAP GUI Scripting. Mital Tue Feb 21 09:00:34 2012

Hello,

We faced the same thing in our previous projects but were not able to
do so. What we did was switched back to the olden days without Load
runner by manually smiulating users (!!!). We were able to do so as
the user count was just 10. So still waiting for the proper solution.