LR-LoadRunner@googlegroups.com

iPAD application perf testing Bhushan Wed Feb 22 06:00:29 2012

I have an application that has been developed for iPAD which needs to
be performance tested for ~50 users. This application has a web
interface that works only on Google Chrome or Safari browsers due to
the way the containers for this application are built. But now I need
to run load test using load runner for this app.

My question -
Can I record in VUGen using Chrome or Safari?
Can I install VUGen on iPAD and do the recording? Which protocol might
be used?
What is the general strategy followed for testing in such situations?

I am new to iOS based application and all I know here is - the
application uses HTML5 and sharepoint site for the backend data. Can
someone help here?