LR-LoadRunner@googlegroups.com

Re: load runner 11 vugen issue SIVA KOTA Mon Apr 02 07:04:50 2012

Hi giri,

Exactly the same blue screen coming when i click on tree view and the
system will get restarted with the blue screen saying your
hardware/software failure,please contact system administrator.The admin
team is saying there in no issues in system config and the hardware as well
software.Don't know whats the exact problem is.....

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Giri Sk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi siva ,if you have the error details like what i attached the screen
> shot, and the technical information please send me so that i can understand
> the issue
>
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 5:45 PM, SIVA KOTA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> im facing a different issue in load runner 11 version.when i wish to go
>> to tree view the system is getting restarted automatically with blue screen
>> saying hardware and software failed issue.i have uninstalled and re
>> installed the load runner 11 again with all the available patches(up to
>> patch 4),but still im facing this issue.
>>
>> If anyone has resolved these type of issues please revert me with the
>> solutions.
>>
>> --
>> KOTA SIVA
>>
>> --