LR-LoadRunner@googlegroups.com

Re: Parameterization Problem phani itc Mon Apr 02 13:00:45 2012

That helped. Thanks so much Bhushan. I have been wasting my time on
researching for this. I looked in Vugen PDF provided by HP but it was not
that clear what you have provided me here.

Normally I come to the forums when I dont get/understand something in
tutorials, thinking that someone can help without wasting much time instead
of me wasting more time on searching for it though a small thing in this
situation.

Anyway thanks to everyone.