LR-LoadRunner@googlegroups.com

Re: Parameterization Problem Pradhyumna Gupta Tue Apr 03 06:01:33 2012

Phani,

This is a forum and a free one at that. Everyone who does helps you does so
to give out whatever knowledge they have and to help fellow members.

But you also need to do your own bit to understand the concepts.
Parameterization is one of the simplest and more importantly one of the
basic things you need to learn.

I completely agree with James and all of us who do help do so by taking
some time off from our own work.