LR-LoadRunner@googlegroups.com

Ajax True Client parameterization problem Ashhad Tue Apr 03 06:01:42 2012

Hi,

 I am new on load runner and started working on LR n using ajax true
client protocol to test a web application which contains ajax pages n
dynamic data lyk google maps. I am having parameterization problem. I
am testing it on ff...

For example on login screen if I want to pass parameter to userid
field: username=LR.getParam("paramter name")

 then it shows error that Evaluate JS
Username=LR.getParam("ParameterName1") ** failed - an argument is
invalid: 'Code': JavaScript exception 'ReferenceError : LR is not
defined' during evaluation.

 Please help me that how can i get rid of this problem.
 thanks..
Ashhad