Law-and-Order_Criminal-Intent@yahoogroups.com

[Law-and-Order_Criminal-Intent] OT: it was 20 years ago today Photographer Wed Dec 06 12:06:36 2006

Brian and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary today.  I can't
believe it myself!  WHERE have the years gone?!  He sent me my favourite
flowers....sunflowers  Gonna go out to eat.  Mom is watching the kiddies.  I
don't care where we go...it's just nice having a quiet meal with my honey bunny.

  I hope all is well with you guys!  Back to work processing photos.

  Bon

I can't say anything more than what's already been said.