Law-and-Order_Criminal-Intent@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Law-and-Order_Criminal-Intent] Q about banning William Blakeslee Mon Dec 10 18:03:45 2007

I don't know the whole story, but I would to keep the subject in tune.  No need
to go astray from it.

William

River Birch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               I got
banned last night from the:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  list because I asked about
 certain things....

 On this list are we allowed to talk about anything other than his
 actual work?  I asked about some things over there and they called me
 a flaming troll.  Obviously I am not one.

 They banned me w/o giving me a chance to explain.  I do not want that
 to happen here.  I want to stay here.  I am not a trouble-maker.

 Are we allowed to discuss his health or personal life?

 --
 River / Birchy
 From my friend: http://youtube.com/watch?v=B-2VuFkh7LE