Law-and-Order_Criminal-Intent@yahoogroups.com

[Law-and-Order_Criminal-Intent] OT: My list of Yahoo Groups Sean Mulligan Wed Oct 15 01:00:54 2008

Hi,

You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at the link below. Maybe you'll find
some you want to join.

Sean

Here's the link:
http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=1158190&vt=10295859

This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of
email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being
sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block
future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you,
see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .