Lost-ABC@yahoogroups.com

~*~Lost-ABC~*~ Matthew Fox news O/T Kim Culpepper Mon Oct 23 12:03:28 2006

I saw the movie The Marine over the weekend and noticed a preview for
We Are Marshall which is a movie that stars Matthew Fox. Really going
to be looking forward to this one I think. It's a football movie!!

Go here and Check it out:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758794/

-Kim C.

"If we can't live together, we're going to die alone." Jack Shepherd

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: