Lost-ABC@yahoogroups.com

Re: ~*~Lost-ABC~*~ Horace and Amy's baby Bill Boulware Thu Mar 05 13:01:09 2009

Oh sorry, I thought you said Danielle!  I assume Daniel is working with the
DHARMA crews as (if you remember) a few episodes ago, he was in the orchid
when Dr. Candle went down there to explain the "abnormality and importance"
of the building of the time travel "box" that Ben blew up in last seasons
finale.