Lost_ABCTV@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Lost_ABCTV] finding the island Jo Sun Jan 31 10:00:24 2010

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010, at 8:57 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] compellingly
composed, painstakingly penned, then roundfiled a lyrical masterpiece of
an email.... then hastily scribbled

>also the killing of Jacob occurs in the present.. I wonder what that has
>to do with Jin not being there in 1977

but Jin WAS there in 77...??

Jo

Gunn: Okay. I'm still trying to get this family tree straight. Darla
sired Angel.
Wesley: Correct
Gunn: And Angel sired this Drusilla?
Wesley: Back when he and Darla were together, yes.
Gunn: But before Angel got his soul back, right?
Wesley: Certainly
Gunn: Now these lawyers, they brought Darla back as human. Now this
Drusilla vamp goes and bites Darla?
Wesley: So it would seem.
Gunn: Making her a vampire again.
Wesley: That's the cosmological upshot, yes. Darla's human self has died
and sometime before dawn, unless Angel can stop it, she will rise again,
a soulless demon.
Gunn: So that means...
Wesley: The clock is ticking.
Gunn: No, no. What I'm saying is, that means the granddaughter remade
the grandmother.
Wesely: Oh... Yes.
Gunn: Man, somehow that weirds me out more than the whole bloodsucking thing.

...... Angel