Lost_ABCTV@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Lost_ABCTV] Re: OT: Has anyone watched Alcatraz? Char Fri Feb 03 00:02:17 2012

 From: Chad Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       I also get the impression
that there are BIG parts of the premise to the story that have barely
been hinted at thus far. That intrigues me is that, at this point, you
can't really be sure WHAT this story is exactly. Exploring what it is
sounds like it could be fun. That's a little like "Lost", but if feels
like this story could be quite different.

Liked the pilot, it kept my interest even after I got used to Hurley
not being Hurley.   :-))  And yes, the music style is good to hear
again.  Unfortunately I work on Monday nights so won't get to watch it
often.  Will have to find if it's anywhere on line to keep up.

What I'm really enjoying is hearing from y'all again, reading the
comments, thoughts, views.  I've missed y'all.  :-))  I know it's the
Lost list but 'twould be nice to keep the conversation here.

Char, Sylvia, Sarabi, Oliver & Jasper
If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they
went.