Lost_ABCTV@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Lost_ABCTV] OT: Has anyone watched Alcatraz? KT Fri Feb 03 00:12:47 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: thalidar

On 1/20/2012 10:20 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The big question is whether Lucy and Sam Neill are in on what's going on.
> If so, Lucy's presence in '63 could just be her  manipulating events for
> whatever their agenda is.

Yeah, there isn't really enough information to go on, although I
don't see how rounding the criminals up in the present day meshes
with the plans of those who originally took them.

Katie:   I thought they were being sent back to accomplish specific tasks.
For example the first one got the key. I'm thinking the second guy's task
was something more that we didn't notice rather and trying to kill Lucy was
just personal. I'm leaning toward the obvious on her being the Doctor who
experimented on them.