Millionaire-Minds-In-Transformation@googlegroups.com

[MMIT Address Change Hugues de Milleville Thu Oct 22 09:00:40 2009

A stupid question.
I am on a slow internet connection and I have a hard time finding how I
update my forwarding address to my new e-mail address in my MMIT G-mail
account.
Can somebody guide me?
Thanks,
Hugues

~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~
For the past 10 years Log-One Ltd. has helped many building owners and
property managers save millions of dollars on their energy bills.
            ***  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
***
~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~

To POST - send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
View MMIT on the web
http://groups.google.com/group/Millionaire-Minds-In-Transformation

I lost 50 lbs in a few months and have kept it off for 2 years! Fun, easy and
natural.
http://www.fattynomore.info
Read stories of OTHER "big losers"
http://weightlosshalloffame.net - I'm #140

I won $1000 with Freebie Force! Win cash prizes, get tons of free stuff AND
earn a great income too! Get my free e-book, 10 Surefire Ways To Save On Your
Grocery Bill.
http://QueenFREEbee.com