Millionaire-Minds-In-Transformation@googlegroups.com

[MMIT Accelerated Manifesting! Skk444 Fri Feb 26 22:00:11 2010

Abundant  Living Legacy ~
Accelerated Manifesting  Teleclass

Where:
Weekly  Educational Teleclass

When:

Sunday,  February 28

6:00  PM PST

7:00  PM MST

8:00  PM CST

9:00  PM EST

_Add to my calendar_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103092831092&s=135&e=001cnlO3TCCNirPvl3nm41_4Sq0fxQFaf6o6PcJxsnYiJjF_yLGPWSgZF4R0b9mc04uAQbmV-nmUdSP
E2bnh3keCI827JQETICLinQTWy7GUlmQbEDyRR7WDkN1Qb4Yw2PLABp2MblsWbF30983Il88QBXv
XGynhoK-2Qb1G3S2ACxp5eD9NorpfMeQIwI8xls4AAoUwqxPAJM=)

"Manifest  MORE Of What You REALLY Want Faster!"

A  7 Step straightforward  process for  bringing your dreams, visions and
goals to ground in  physical reality.

Many  of you are stressed. You've been sharing that  you:

    *   Get  caught up in the "how", and don't see what's possible
    *   Stop  dreaming
    *   Make  a plan, but don't follow through
    *   Procrastinate  (and feel the anxiety of putting things off)
    *   Are  afraid to dream big
    *   Don't  know where to start
    *   Feel  stuck and don't take action
    *   Have  too many ideas
    *   Are  overwhelmed with inspiration
    *   Don't  know how to ground your spirituality into the  practical
And  the BIGGEST challenge I hear over and over  is....... fear and doubt
get in your  way.

I  really want you to understand that it doesn't have to be  so hard!

Beyond  that, I want to help you put things in place that will  make
success unavoidable in your life.

In  this telemseminar, Kendra will introduce you some of the  Accelerated
Manifesting fundamentals, including:

·          Awakening  Your Vision
·          Dealing  With Fear & Doubt
·          Understanding  & Integrating Law of Attraction for Ease In
ManifestingJoin  Expert and Abundant Living Legacy member, _Kendra  Thornbury_
(http://www.spiritalive.net)   as she shares  her secrets to Accelerated
Manifesting!

Get  clear, align, and take action in  a way that naturally brings what you
want TO  YOU!

_Register  Now!_
(http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e2r4s31c13b54a74&oseq=a013rfaxazkwv)

Abundant  Living Legacy | Suzanne & Fred Kincaid | 2329 S. 376th Place |
Federal Way | WA | 98003

____________________________________

Shine Your  Light ~ Create Miracles & Magic!

Suzanne Kincaid

Author _Financial Freedom On $1 A Day_
(http://www.investworks.net/index/mn522/Welcome!)
Audio _http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/Wt21h0ZQ_
(http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/Wt21h0ZQ)
Website:   _http://www.investworks.net_ (http://www.investworks.net/)

As more  and more people begin to experience joyful, peaceful, abundant
living, the  barrier between countries, cultures and religious philosophies
will simply melt  away.  ~ Bijan, Effortless Prosperity

--
To POST - send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
View MMIT on the web

I lost 50 lbs in a few months and have kept it off for 2 years! Fun, easy and
natural.
http://www.fattynomore.info
Read stories of OTHER "big losers"
http://weightlosshalloffame.net - I'm #140

I won $1000 with Freebie Force! Win cash prizes, get tons of free stuff AND
earn a great income too! Get my free e-book, 10 Surefire Ways To Save On Your
Grocery Bill.
http://QueenFREEbee.com