Millionaire-Minds-In-Transformation@googlegroups.com

[MMIT Is your business thriving? DaKara Kies HPT Master, Certified Energy Healer Fri Apr 06 11:02:37 2012

Greetings Dear Ones...

Have you met Dawn yet? I introduced you to her
in my last email and I'm so excited to have you meet!

Why?

Because Dawn has been busy helping teachers,
healers, artists and coaches have greater reach,
find more success and serve more people through
her unique (and incredibly simple) program.

meet Dawn here <http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=4675808>

If you've got a spirit-based business but are struggling with

-too small a reach

-sporadic or minimal income

-marketing yourself authentically

-Internet overwhelm

Then Dawn's the person you need to talk to.

You see, like us, she's in the business of authentic
service. But unlike many of us, she had the chance
to get an insider's view of the online world. And what
she found out was this:

The internet is the very BEST place to

-serve a much greater audience

-be authentic in you business marketing

-create a solid income that's fair and reliable

Once she uncovered this secret, she created a
program to 'bridge the gap' between the techy world
and spirit-based business folks like you and me.

The program is called Marketing with Heart
and Dawn's kindly agreed to offer my friends
a free video training that teaches you the most
important things you'll need to easily improve
your business with the internet.

Go here to find out about it now <http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=4675808>

The key thing you'll learn is how to create your
Tribe Building Triangle. Why is this key? Because
once you've built it, you've got everything you need
to establish or expand your spirit-based business ...

for greater success and greater service - WITHOUT compromising your values!

just click here to sign up for immediate access to the training. <http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=4675808>

For those of us who really want success doing what
we love - /without /compromising our values - this
may be the MOST valuable training around!

Blessings
Dakara

PS: Did you know you don't have to spend a fortune

or feel totally in the dark about your business's online presence?

get the training now and find out why <http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=4675808>

--

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

DaKara Kies, HPT Master (Heart Point Technique)
Advanced HPT Certified Energy Healer, Inspiration,
Money&  Relationship Coach. Intuitive Reader,
Feng Shui Consultant&  Artist
www.DaKara.com
www.HeartPointHealing.com
www.HPTHealing.com
www.DaKaraArt.com

--
To POST - send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
View MMIT on the web

Get PAID to receive texts in EZ new biz. No cost to join.
http://Queenfreebee.textcashnetwork.com/
F.r.e.e products, services and goodies for less than $10 a month
http://QueenFREEbee.BIZ

I lost 50 lbs in a few months and have kept it off for 2 years! Fun, easy and
natural.
http://www.fattynomore.info