Millionaire-Minds-In-Transformation@googlegroups.com

[MMIT Did you get your free meditation download from Deepak? Skk444 Wed Apr 11 18:00:25 2012

     Email not as beautiful as it should be? _Click here  _
(http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=j7enk5cab&v=0014VpJP4e0eJTz4xzgDM6CTfQAC
Dfs5lMGTYWi9Kh-byhtC1kWVNUAi_jov6fR8jWSkZt7WOI7bLvzRKYTjH26xOfbTVvxeEnrFOl-t
b2ONSBDKlx1AAoI5IJ_EF2wHWfGwPcZh-uuKr8W4zDksDqzFIwuLBZonFbYlbkXwM4x1vFDuInKr
oZXKH3Z1Q-IUpeVaE8_4Bg_Bd_f-sLdqyWK7cDXNNVPT_pbsb3yF4t6_EGs8onMttsJFapf2vFV0
DrjAq9oGFLu84q7XRtY1FkMS9gkzV1a-FDDFVLfInXRnBq5ri6NVn0BLubwDGOx19qWICXolyiPs
A6WiorRLt-tNw4uRcs9uHFRyZ2mcC2eFrk=)

(http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1102676661129&a=1109731014534&[EMAIL
 PROTECTED])

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001sfbTygHjQemLNfSeln6AnMHs6-8Lx8U2AmDtBwO5TxWfpRZ6hQiNaY-DE7J_rCJ2ZwfkKX29Qjvo3YVw8C1UufH4w52y1mTqmOxuSrbOjSUX1hg5AIkBw8Z
Vrt863XDKPDG55LY2KIVpOfCqzFU4PgpLAbpUNaQmq4aBTLCl68HuX_8cZlxAHw==)
_Access your free meditation download from  Deepak_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001sfbTygHjQekIqdOnKxR9Q50ohgPr8Qi7smW40FE1Tsh-DxJ3HD34C8_HefUwvt_Vutfm
9KN9hyFfLou_0lT-XKocKn5fCtYe_uQURJ4MCpSqHmBBMFrAPuzk3U1QM0UcpOslvnJKqPHX3V-g
_9sExPGz2P7kjrK92NROfnAW2Pq_vlqyLh5tDQ==)

_Download your copy of the Mind-Body  Odyssey now and SAVE - OFFER ENDS
SUNDAY!_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001sfbTygHjQekIqdOnKxR9Q50ohgPr8Qi7smW40FE1Tsh-DxJ3HD34C8_HefUwvt_Vutfm9KN9hyFfLou_0lT-XKocKn5fCtYe_uQURJ4MCpSqHmBBMF
rAPuzk3U1QM0UcpOslvnJKqPHX3V-g_9sExPGz2P7kjrK92NROfnAW2Pq_vlqyLh5tDQ==)

It's  the meditation sensation the world is talking  about!
March  11 marked the conclusion of the latest in the  meditation sensation
the world is talking about:  the Chopra Center 21-Day Meditation  Challengeā„¢
. More than 100,000  people from around the globe participated in the
Mind-Body Odyssey, an exploration of  the triad of total wellness: the mind,
body, and  spirit, led by Deepak Chopra.
What  they're saying:

"This 21-Day  Meditation Challenge was the best yet, infused  with
all sorts of magic! I  downloaded my copy!" ~ Suzanne  M.

"There is no  meditation experience like it . . . it's life  changing!" ~
Jenny B.

"Absolutely  the best meditations I have ever done." ~  Suzanne B.

"I  am experiencing synchronicity on a regular  basis
after doing these  meditations." ~ Carmen B.

"Wow . . . this  challenge has changed my life." ~ Ann  E.

_To access your free guided  meditation by Deepak, click  here>>_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001sfbTygHjQekIqdOnKxR9Q50ohgPr8Qi7smW40FE1Tsh-DxJ3HD34C8
_HefUwvt_Vutfm9KN9hyFfLou_0lT-XKocKn5fCtYe_uQURJ4MCpSqHmBBMFrAPuzk3U1QM0UcpO
slvnJKqPHX3V-g_9sExPGz2P7kjrK92NROfnAW2Pq_vlqyLh5tDQ==)
Did  you miss it?
If  you missed the Mind-Body Odyssey or any of our  past challenges, you
can experience them  now! Listen anytime, anywhere from your  computer or
mobile device! _Download the 21-Day Meditation  Challenge>> _
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001sfbTygHjQenueXdnk8pNSgIeMfbyIMKh6EHZcVC_YdhzVv8MJmsScKanfcg3GAG
h2hiUeCCzZOx3TcJIAgvhAth7UYNwfZf5W1-ydOVRtiOTpjb1fsaLlfSK8fXDrpgJGspJq1AfFuQ
qXDjNWM6jTw==)
Download  your copy before the promotional pricing  offer ends on Sunday,
April 15 and  save!

The  Chopra Center is the global source for mind-body  wellness programs
and retreats that feature
meditation as a core practice to achieve true,  optimal wellbeing.

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001sfbTygHjQemb8Ua1pTh89gr_np_9c1zgcueI2qxubW_mRJt4V9-CHZ-XfDDanmSKvPjtNC57X_UxZ5fVshD-fLnUoMzzbuVU82VGwVEZ_IROD4SJfwuO6y4
IESsh_VeH)

There Is  Great Love For You!

Suzanne Kincaid

Author, Financial Freedom On  $1 Dollar A Day
Website: _http://FinancialFreedomOn1DollarADay.net_
(http://financialfreedomon1dollaraday.net/)

It is so wonderful, when someone gets an idea and is able to hold  it
purely enough that an entire movement or corporation will follow in behind  it,
because the movement of that Energy benefits everyone. ~  Abraham-Hicks

--
To POST - send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
View MMIT on the web

Get PAID to receive texts in EZ new biz. No cost to join.
http://Queenfreebee.textcashnetwork.com/

F.r.e.e products, services and goodies for less than $10 a month
http://QueenFREEbee.BIZ

I lost 50 lbs in a few months and have kept it off for 2 years! Fun, easy and
natural.
http://www.fattynomore.info