Minolta@yahoogroups.com

RE: [Minolta] Re: Manual focus Minolta lenses with Sony NEX cameras Narayana Sharma Fri Jul 16 08:00:52 2010

I meant Allen key that holds the adapter to Olympus camera and not align
(spell mistake) key.

Ciao

Rtn. Narayana Sharma

Bulletin Editor - 2010-11 Rotary Bangalore JP Nagar
Life Member- Rotary Wine Fellowship of India

Rotary's 4 way Test of all things we think, say or do

1. Is it the TRUTH?

2. Is it FAIR to all concerned?

3. Will it build GOODWILL& BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?

4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?