Minolta@yahoogroups.com

[Minolta] Opinions Sought on Nex-7 Jane Thu Mar 08 18:00:34 2012

I currently have both the 7D and the a700, as well as a wide array of Minolta
(and other brand) lenses.  But I'm getting weary of carrying around all that
heavy equipment and am now thinking of selling my gear and getting one of the
newer mirrorless systems.  Having been a Minolta user since the late 1960's,
I'm naturally drawn to the NEX-7, but the specs on the yet to be released
Fujifilm X-Pro 1 look pretty amazing, too.  Any thoughts on these cameras, pro
or con?

Jane D.