Nikon-D80@yahoogroups.com

[Nikon-D80] Re: Possibly Upgrading to D7000. Any Advice? Zembas Wed Feb 01 01:04:15 2012

Hi David,
I upgraded last year.  I like the D7000 but there is a big learning curve.  It
is not as easy (to me) as the D80 to just switch on auto and go.  The high ISO
capabilities ROCK.

You may want to join the group Nikon DSLR ... lots of D7000 (as well as higher
and lower model) owners.  Once you join, you can do a search for D7000 and find
lots answers to the question you just asked.

Margot in KS