NikonD100_D200@yahoogroups.com

[Nikon D100 D200] MB-200 Battery Pack Holder Lugs Breaking h2c911sc Tue Apr 17 00:08:39 2007

I've just experienced my second battery pack hold down lug snapping at
the clip in 6 months, the same left side battery. I either must be
pretty hard on my equipment or Nikon is using some sub-standard plastic
in their mold fabrication of this piece.  Has anyone else experienced
this happening to your MB-200?  I will be sending Nikon parts an email
regarding this parts failure. It's a 7.00 part and a 45.00 labor charge
to install this little clip.