NikonD100_D200@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Nikon D100 D200] Capture One Lew Fri Jun 29 18:04:06 2007

A discount coupon or a free full blown copy?

Lots of the "names" in the business use the
product but sometimes you wonder if they are
being paid for the endorsement.  I read photo
magazines that have a list of what photographers
use for cameras, lenses, etc...they also list
software and I see the product fairly often.