NikonD100_D200@yahoogroups.com

RE: [Nikon D100 D200] Re: "good" 8GB or 12GB compact flash for my D200 Peter Sale Thu Jul 19 18:00:22 2007

Hi T.J.,

No CompactFlash card that I know of, comes with such a warranty, but I get
your point.  So then, what is a "good" make/model of 4GB Compact Flash card.
I shoot panoramas and each pano might require from 15 to 25 uncompressed raw
images. I need a bigger card.

-
Regards,
Peter Sale