Nikon_D-SLR@yahoogroups.com

[Nikon_D-SLR] Bower-X Zane H. Healy Wed Feb 22 09:02:10 2012

One of several "new" cameras that I got this last weekend.  This was
one of two I purchased from a local store to play with.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zanes-photography/6920805669/

If anyone has any details on this camera, I'd love to hear them.
Especially concerning film size.  I *think* it takes 120 film.

Zane

| [EMAIL PROTECTED]              | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |
|                                  | Photographer               |
|                     My flickr Photostream                     |
|          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/           |