Nikon_D-SLR@yahoogroups.com

[Nikon_D-SLR] Re: What do I do now? Zembas Sat Feb 25 16:00:22 2012

Hi Steve,
Do you WANT to take some pictures?  If so, then take your camera, get some
great shots of your friends & other guests ... like you do at the karaoke
place. Then you can drop them all, unedited, on a CD and wrap it in a
box/wedding paper and that can be your one wedding gift to them.  As a cover
for the box you could print one 5x7 photo. Priceless gift.
If you just want to socialize, I agree with the others who have said to leave
the camera at home.
Margot