Nikon_D-SLR@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Nikon_D-SLR] Civil War Fashion Show Sheila Kinney Thu Apr 05 15:00:51 2012

Like what you did with the slight color in these shots, Zane.

Sheila

________________________________
 From: Zane H. Healy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 11:58 PM
Subject: [Nikon_D-SLR] Civil War Fashion Show

Here are a couple shots I processed as a test of the Colourized B&W
technique for "Portraits".  Not the best shots, but it was really
hard to get shots at what little of the show I was able to attend
without a lot of modern junk in the shot.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zanes-photography/7046973313/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zanes-photography/7046974029/

Zane

| [EMAIL PROTECTED] | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |
|                                  | Photographer               |