Papermodels@googlegroups.com

Re: [Papermodels II 46691] gundam cat Mon Apr 02 00:00:20 2012

On 4/1/2012 7:36 PM, Bones wrote:
Anyone want a 7ft Gundam thing ????

http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/index_gallery.html

Only 1250 parts, 720 pages, 10lb of paper.

Nope, still no download that I could find and I really looked. It's just the same site the maker had before. He never shared his 4 foot Gundam and seems to have no plans to share this one.

                                                                cat